In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor James Riswick. They have been driving some interesting new EVs, like the Ford Mustang Mach-E GT and the Mercedes-Benz EQS. They also talk about driving the new Subaru Forester Wilderness, as well as the flawlessly agreeable Toyota Camry XSE Hybrid. James compares four significant-title off-roaders — the Ford Bronco, Jeep Wrangler, Toyota 4Runner and Land Rover Defender — primarily based on their means to accommodate a large load of baggage.
Future they reach into the mailbag for remarks on the Genesis GV70, as nicely as a Shell out My Dollars concern about replacing a wrecked Subaru Ascent with another 3-row SUV.
Mail us your questions for the Mailbag and Commit My Income at: Podcast@Autoblog.com.
Autoblog Podcast #702
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Include the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 specifically
- What we are driving:
- Luggage tests the off-roaders: Ford Bronco vs. Jeep Wrangler vs. Land Rover Defender vs. Toyota 4Runner
- Mailbag: Ideas on the Genesis GV70
- Invest My Funds: A few-row SUV to replace Subaru Ascent
Autoblog is now are living on your sensible speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Every day Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the information from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open up Autoblog” to get your beloved automobile internet site in audio variety each and every working day. A narrator will get you by the most significant stories or crack down 1 of our thorough take a look at drives.
Associated online video: